- Total Cholesterol
- Hdl Cholesterol – Direct
- Hdl / Ldl Ratio
- Ldl Cholesterol – Direct
- Ldl / Hdl Ratio
- Non-Hdl Cholesterol
- Tc/ Hdl Cholesterol Ratio
- Trig / Hdl Ratio
- Vldl Cholesterol
- Bun / Sr.Creatinine Ratio
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (Bun)
- Creatinine – Serum
- Urea / Sr.Creatinine Ratio
- Urea (Calculated)
- Uric Acid
- Serum Alb/Globulin Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Bilirubin -Direct
- Bilirubin (Indirect)
- Bilirubin – Total
- Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (Ggt)
- Sgot / Sgpt Ratio
- Protein – Total
- Albumin – Serum
- Serum Globulin
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (Sgot )
- Alanine Transaminase (Sgpt)
- Specific Gravity
- Urinary Bilirubin
- Urine Blood
- Bile Pigment
- Bile Salt
- Epithelial Cells
- Urinary Glucose
- Urine Ketone
- Urinary Leucocytes (Pus Cells)
- Urinary Protein
- Red Blood Cells
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (Tsh)
- Basophils – Absolute Count
- Eosinophils – Absolute Count
- Lymphocytes – Absolute Count
- Monocytes – Absolute Count
- Neutrophils – Absolute Count
- Immature Granulocytes(Ig)
- Immature Granulocyte Percentage(Ig%)
- Total Leucocytes Count (Wbc)
- Lymphocyte Percentage
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin(Mch)
- Mean Corp.Hemo.Conc(Mchc)
- Mean Corpuscular Volume(Mcv)
- Nucleated Red Blood Cells
- Nucleated Red Blood Cells %
- Platelet Count
- Total Rbc
- Red Cell Distribution Width (Rdw-Cv)
- Red Cell Distribution Width – Sd(Rdw-Sd)
Home Sample Collection charges may be applicable.
The tests include a comprehensive range covering various health aspects including lipid profile, kidney function, liver function, urine analysis, thyroid function, complete blood count, and more.
- Blood sample for most blood-related tests.
- Urine sample for urine analysis.
Results may typically take a day or two for most of the tests.
Test Normal Range:
The normal range varies for each test and should be interpreted by a healthcare professional based on the specific values obtained from the test results.
What is the test?
The tests cover a range of health parameters to assess lipid levels, kidney function, liver function, complete blood count, urine analysis, thyroid function, and more, providing insights into overall health.
- Blood tests require a small blood sample drawn from a vein.
- Urine analysis involves providing a urine sample in a sterile container.
When to take the test?
- The tests can be taken as part of routine health checkups or when advised by a healthcare professional.
- Fasting might be required for certain tests. Follow specific instructions provided by the healthcare provider.
Who should take this test?
- Recommended for individuals seeking a comprehensive health assessment.
- Useful for those monitoring cholesterol levels, kidney function, liver function, thyroid health, and overall blood parameters.
Precautions for exceptional cases (pregnancy etc.):
- Pregnant women or individuals with specific health conditions should consult a doctor before undergoing tests.
- Follow any fasting or medication guidelines provided by the healthcare provider.
Q1: Is fasting required for all tests in this package?
A: Fasting might be necessary for specific tests like lipid profile and blood sugar. Always follow the fasting instructions provided.
Q2: What does the complete blood count (CBC) assess?
A: CBC provides details about various blood components including red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, and hemoglobin levels.
Q3: Can this test detect kidney or liver diseases?
A: Yes, kidney and liver function tests included in this package can provide insights into the health of these organs.
Q4: Is there any preparation required before taking these tests?
A: Avoid alcohol consumption before tests and follow any specific instructions provided by the healthcare provider.
Q5: How often should one take these tests?
A: It’s recommended to consult a healthcare professional to determine the frequency based on individual health conditions and medical history.
* Always consult a healthcare provider for accurate interpretations of the results and personalized advice based on your health status and medical history.